A reading and book blog by me, Violet!

9/22/11

Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy by Ally Carter



















Yo, so I actually finished this book about three days ago, but I forgot, so I'm writing my review now! Well, you know I have already read the first one. To make it simple, I didn't like this one as much as the first one. I really liked this one, but I just didn't love it as much as I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You. I didn't enjoy how they made Josh and Cammie break up, but I did like Zach. I would rather date him then Josh. I really loved how Ally Carter had the imagination to come up with a boys school just like the Gallagher Academy. I'm actually having a really hard time writing this review. The beginning and middle were great, but the ending wasn't exactly what I wanted. I didn't like that the teachers were just giving them all a test. Even though I really did believe that the teachers were the bad guys, I still was a little disappointed when I finished the book. Overall, I would highly recommend this book to almost everyone, but, READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE YOU READ THE THIS ONE OR THE NEXT ONES!!!! It's very important!!!! Overall, it gets 4 stars. Anyway, I've already started reading the next book in the Gallagher Girls series, Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy. I'm really loving it so I should be done pretty soon. My estimated time is about four to five days. But, keep tuned in because I might finish sooner!
Keep on reading!   

No comments:

Post a Comment