A reading and book blog by me, Violet!

10/6/11

Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter


















Today I'll be reviewing yet another one of Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls books, Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover. In this book, Cammie goes to see her friend Macey in Boston because her Macey's father is running for vice president. Then, some kidnappers try to get Macey and Cammie, and... I'm NOT going to tell you any more!! Well, I really enjoyed this book and it's probably my favorite so far of the Gallagher Girls books. I think that this one had just a little
bit less imagination than the other ones, except for Ally introducing some new, interesting characters.

Some of the new characters are Abby Cameron, Cammie's aunt, and I think that may be it! I really didn't like though how she made Josh show up in the middle of one scene, and then have him out of the scene in two sentences, and not even let him say one line! Anyway, I have a really hard time writing reviews for the Gallagher Girls book, so I'm really sorry that is so short. Overall, it gets four stars out of five, so pretty good!

Off topic, I've started reading the next one in the series, Only The Good Spy Young, and then I'll be reading The Lemonade War by Jacqueline Davies, and then the Hex Hall Series by Rachel Hawkins. Love my readers! Write soon!

1 comment:

  1. Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover sounds like a worthwhile read. I haven't read this series yet, but I'd like to.

    ReplyDelete