A reading and book blog by me, Violet!

9/8/11

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter


















Today I'm doing a review of I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter. This is actually the first book in a series! I absoulutly love this book! I only have a couple of complaints. First of all, I loved her writing style, but I didn't think she was clear enough. Like the part where they introduce Bex, they say that she isn't American, but they don't actually tell you where she is from until halfway through the book. Second, they just drop off the ending. Some of the characters are Cammie, Liz, Bez, Macey, and Cammie's mother, the headmistress of Gallagher Academy. All of the characters there go to a school called The Gallagher Academy, a school that says it's for super smart girls, but it REALLY is a school for spies. I already know that there's more books in the series, but still. As I said before, I loved this book sooooooooo much! I recommend this book to most people between the ages of 11 and 30. This book had an amazing plot which really showed Ally Carter's creativity. I highly recommend this book. Overall, it gets a 4 out of 5!

Keep Tuned In!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment