A reading and book blog by me, Violet!

3/20/12

Creative Design Contest!

Hi! This is Violet, and I have a new contest for you! This contest is to see who can spell out a book title you like in the most creative way. Here's how it works:

Step 1: You find a creative way to write out the title of any book you like

Step 2: You make your creative design

Step 3: You take a picture of it

Step 4: You email the picture to me at violethart4@gmail.com

I will look at all of your designs, and put some of the ones that I think are the most creative and interesting on my blog! Then, I will pick the one I think is the number one creative idea. Whoever sent me the most creative one will get a signed (paperback) copy of HAVEN by Kristi Cook, an ARC copy of STARTERS by Lissa Price, a SHADOW FALLS by C.C. Hunter bookmark, and a pocket size CINDER by Marissa Meyer mirror. Sadly, I can only ship the prize to US and Canada. :o(   I will pick the winner on April 20, 2012.

Here are some examples!

The first one is HAVEN spelled out with pennies
The second one is HOOT spelled out with tape


Please Enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment