A reading and book blog by me, Violet!

4/9/12

Die For Me

Kate's life is falling to pieces. Her parents died in a car crash, and then her and her sister had to move to Paris. While trying to pick up the pieces and start over, she falls for Vincent, a handsome, sweet, amazing guy. At least she thinks he's perfect until she finds out he isn't exactly human, and her needs her help to save his life. But can Kate risk losing her life- and her heart again?








First, I just gotta say that I would love to be a revenant. It's sorta like being a vampire, but you eat normal food, and eventually you can die if you burn your body. Next, I want to say that I loved the characters. Especially the revenants. Jules, Ambrose, Vincent, Charlotte, and Charles were ridiculously funny. They made lots of funny jokes, and were really interesting. I liked Kate, but I thought she was a little helpless. She really needed Vincent to help her. She could handle small things, but to do anything really important, she needed help from everyone. I liked Vincent so much. He was funny, interesting, and was a perfect boyfriend. He made a lot of sacrifices for Kate. I totally goes against their being no to die saving people, but he was willing to do that just so he stay together with her. I also loved the plot. It was particularly original. My favorite scene in the whole book was when Vincent and Kate got back together. It was perfect! It was raining and she ran out into his arms. Every single time I think about it, I get all happy!

I thought some of the things that happened in this book were a little unrealistic. For example, Kate's sister fell into a bead frame, ans passed out, then someone stomped on her hand, and she only broke like one bone. I think that if someone stomped really hard on your hand, you would have a lot of problems. I also think that it started out a little slow and boring. I would have enjoyed a little more action and such in the first few chapters. Once it started up, though, it got action packed and interesting fast.

I would recommend this book for teens, and I would love to give this book 5 out of 5 stars!

Love, Violet

P.S. Can't wait to see all of you at RT this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment